Facebook
未填寫
我的地盤
擅長領域
警告次數
(0)
只看該作者 6樓 發表于: 2011-05-01
影片介紹:

trigger .Perpetual 兩個改編是在練Pandora時想出來的,沒有改變它的意識,每個改偏的動作,是希望讓各個動作的效果更突顯,更強,改編沒有把Pandora的特色改變 蓋過,

我認為:”改編如果把原創招的特色捨去,那不如自己自創算了”

trigger-
1.保留了D&D去掉的動作(原始流程The Trilogy裡),在tornado後加入     動作讓tornado有延續的感覺.
2.crabshack(Pandora後半部)每次看dan用,都覺得有種魔力的感覺,牌一直不停的轉動堆疊,看了怪過癮的,我在crabshack前加入一個動作類式The System出現的,讓牌先由左轉進再由右轉入,讓crabshack效果延長,
[可是我pandora一直卡這裡(crabshack),一直做不出效果]
3.最後的加入的動作有點像扣板機,然後放出閃現.旋轉的效果,

Perpetual-
1. Tornado一定是Pandora的一個大賣點,我在T11看到一位玩家(JOEYFX)的作品Mocha Tutorial (他的作品都很棒 很有他的風格),裡面有一個轉兩份牌很像兩個tornado,很炫很有創意,後來我想好像可以把流程改偏成ONE-tornado TWO-tornado THREE-tornado,    
But THREE-tornado?????影片好像在沒出現吼!!,大概在影片的2:40   3:00  3:16   "1D THREE -tornado!!"(開玩笑的,三份有點XCM,我緊崩了)
2.在Perpetual 的收尾我把一些D&D作品中我覺得很酷的動作串聯起來Jones+m4 akira+ Hollywood, 我覺得Pandora最後的收尾結束的很棒,這樣改編因該沒有改變原有的味道?

拍攝這支影片時耗了滿久的時間,攝影剪輯都很肉腳(還拿數位攝影機拍),這個過程折磨了很久,雖然改編是我自己想的,可是做出來,還是沒辦法讓它發揮的很流暢有美感,希望跟有在玩Pandora的同好分享,至於pandora 做不好!
可以請教你嗎?我在crabshack這個部分一直做不出像dan那種感覺,可以給我一些建議嗎?
各位可以也給我一些建議嗎?不管影片或改編,希望可以在下次作品做改進
離線b9622065
用戶UID
性別
男生
發帖
魔幣
積分
貢獻值
交易幣
M幣
Facebook
未填寫
我的地盤
擅長領域
警告次數
(0)
只看該作者 7樓 發表于: 2011-05-09
Introduce:

I am obsessed with watching the performance of Dan and Pandora, it’s actually difficulty for me to complete it. However, I have been doing this part of work flourishing for at least half year, which the first action(Flashing), tornado, crabshack, and ending Jones. Yet, it’s not easy to perform perfectly, and it’s hard to act action fluently, rhythmically and beautifully.
Both Trigger and Perpetual adaptation are created when I was practicing Pandora. Nonetheless, I still keep it original meaning. I hope to highlight Pandora’s effect by each adaptation, while don’t cover Pandora .

trigger
1. We keep D&D’S which skills were removed by the former D&D ( The original process in Thrilogy ), after tornado come after the another action,which is continuous to tornado.
2.Every time saw Dan use Crabshack(Pandora’s last part),It’s seems to be magic  power,poker keep spinning around stack,it’s so enjoyable,before crabshack
come before the another action,which is appeared similar to the system,let cards
from the left into then turn right into,To extend the effect of the crabshack,(but in the pandora ,I always failed here(crabshack)), can’t make effect has been)
3. The last to join the action that a little like to Pull the trigger then released Flashing, the effect of rotation.

Perpetual
1. I was inspired by a player, JOEYFX, every single of his works is unique and creative. One of his works called Mocha Tutorial, which were manipulated as if it played two tornado in the same time. Since I was motivated greatly by this masterpiece, I came up with an idea that I am able to turn tornado into ONE-tornado TWO-tornado and THREE-tornado. It’s simply a fascinating thought but I never seen this kind of performance in video before. (in the video 2:40   3:00  3:16)
"1D THREE -tornado!!" joke … THREE-tornado like XCM.I am defeated.
2. in the end of Perpetual, I combined D&D with other compelling actions together. Jones+m4 akira+ Hollywood. Personally, I feel like it’s definitely remarkable to Pandora of the ending part. Moreover, this combination still retain the original style .

It took us quite a long time to film it, and the part of editing is still weak. (We even filmed by camera). Though i came up with them(Perpetual trigger) by myself , the act action is still far less appealing and it still lack of fluency and a sense of beauty.
Hopefully, we can share with friends who are familiar with Pandora as well. Meanwhile, since I am not able to create the feeling like dan on crabshack part, I am looking forward to your suggestions
(adaption film anything ) that I can do better .

Thank you very much
終於翻譯完成了.......
快速回復
限100 字節
請遵守會員條款及網路禮節

上一個 下一個