未填寫
我的地盤
USA,Oregon
擅長領域
Coins
警告次數
(0)
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主  發表于: 2009-07-19
聽聞 USPCC 已宣佈停止生產任何會改變現有牌背及葵扇煙設計的道具牌,那麼 Boris Wild Marked Deck、Ultimate Marked Deck 和 Twilight Angels 等產品將可能受影響。 <'y<8gpM  
g?j)p y  
This is some email from US playing card company reply: nep#L>LP$x  
I contacted US Playing Card Com and got a response from Aaron haid explaining what they can and cannot do. Not nearly as bad as originally reported. In my previous post is a portion of the sample image he sent to me. Here is his email response: =j7Du[?Vu  
Mike- =~^b  
There is partial truth to the fact that we are limiting what we are doing for magicians. It's not that we don't want to service the magic market as the thread you attached suggested. However, we want to protect the Bicycle Brand and our registered trademarks. gt kV=V  
-YoL.`s1   
To explain in more detail, what US Playing Card does not want to do is change registered trademarks. Unfortunately, this includes our famous Bicycle Rider Back design that is recognized around the world. The reason we can't change these trademarks is that if we do we put the trademark at risk because there are many small companies that will copy our design elements in hopes of confusing consumers and obviously US Playing Card's business is at risk when this happens. We will always take legal action against anyone who copies, or remotely emulates our registered trademarks and in a court of law we will win because we own the trademarks. /\J0)V  
% "RJi?  
However, if US Playing Card gets in the practice of changing trademarks then it will be impossible for US Playing Card to defend itself in court against some other company who copies, or remotely emulates the trademarks. It seems logical that a court would obviously be able to see when a competitor is trying to fool consumers by changing some other company's trademarks, and therefore they would uphold the original trademark, but that is not the case. I have been involved in another business where a direct competitor made a product look exactly like the one my company produced and my company lost the lawsuit because we changed the trademark too many times. 3o.x<G(  
c-Gp|.C  
Obviously my interest is to both protect the Bicycle Brand and grow sales. However, I can't do one at the expense of the other. I hope this drives clarity into the issue because I know the magic industry is probably confused by US Playing Card actions. I know that US Playing Card changed registered trademarks in the past, but I can't allow some of the changes the former administration allowed. yR[6s#F/h  
;$p!dI\-Q  
However, US Playing Card would still like to cater to magicians. I open to suggestions from you on how to do that. We can make some changes to our cards. For example, we can make any change to the faces because they are not registered trademarks. We can make color changes to registered trademarks. Attached are a few other examples of things we will do. 0b&# w  
K.tNV{OL  
Lastly, I would like to ask a favor of you. Would you communicate my message to the magic community? My hopes is that through communication we could come to some sort of resolution to where we can still facilitate what magicians need, but comply with our internal regulations. Again, we want to produce cards for magicians and its important business for us. In fact, I believe magicians are big promoters of the Bicycle brand. xJq|,":gj  
Mw[3711v  
Regards, l1KMEGmG  
Aaron Haid qpQ;,8X-"  
I checked with Aaron and he gave me permission to include his email address. U S^% $Z:  
[email protected] [lmF2  
[ 此帖被tommy-ng在2009-07-19 03:58重新編輯 ]

評價一下你瀏覽此帖子的感受

精彩

感動

搞笑

開心

憤怒

無聊

灌水
離線poonchingyip
用戶UID
性別
男生
發帖
魔幣
積分
貢獻值
交易幣
M幣
Facebook
未填寫
我的地盤
加國多倫多地區
擅長領域
牌術師
警告次數
(0)
只看該作者 1樓 發表于: 2009-07-19
回 樓主(tommy-ng) 的帖子
其實...........小弟老早就知道這個問題~ yi7.9/;a  
大概在半年前, A#U! KX  
小弟的朋友在一次某有名的魔術師的Session遇到Lee Asher~ R >xd*A  
他跟和朋友有說過這問題@@ XM'tIE+|  
而且還暗示T11 不會再有自己的新牌......... )e(<YST  
初時我也不相信的, A U~DbU0O  
但當他們不斷賣其他牌, m^X51,+<  
我就知道這件事是真的來到啊 @@
離線tommy-ng
用戶UID
性別
男生
發帖
魔幣
積分
貢獻值
交易幣
M幣
Facebook
未填寫
我的地盤
USA,Oregon
擅長領域
Coins
警告次數
(0)
只看該作者 2樓 發表于: 2009-07-19
新牌還可以有 USPCC還會做新牌(custom order) Kda'N$|`  
1NYR8W]2  
現在他們只係不可改他們的 Trademarks MU<(O}  
當中包括 E'iE#He  
Any back design (原有Bicycle design,但可以Different color) *V>?m6y/  
The Ace of Spades 0R x#Fm  
The Joker qs4jUm  
The box which holds the cards vPkLG*d 8  
g 9,"u_  
所以遲D會冇: Mark Deck,Barcode Revelation,Build in Five,hide message in Ace or Joker,Twilight Angels................... !gh8 Qs  
1 ?@ HOu  
但還有Double Back/Face, Blank Face/Back, Different color back.......
離線pisces540
用戶UID
性別
男生
發帖
魔幣
積分
貢獻值
交易幣
M幣
Facebook
未填寫