(0)
只看該作者 10樓 發表于: 2009-09-07
引用第9樓bibo于2009-09-06 22:58發表的  :
感謝提供資訊~但據我所知,牌入牌盒效果應該不屬於某某人原創,
應該是說所使用的所達成的方法是某某原創比較恰當
至少小紅帽研習會、小白研習會或是shawn牌入牌盒的方法就不同。
牌入牌盒其實國外很早就有類似的效果了,所以這樣講有欠公允。

牌入未開封牌盒...的確是shawn farquhar發明的
idea可能很早就有,但公開做到的,他是第一人(但可能有underground的魔術師做在更早前做過?)
離線leonardo
用戶UID
性別
不詳
發帖
魔幣
積分
貢獻值
交易幣
M幣
Facebook
未填寫
我的地盤
擅長領域
close up magic
警告次數
(0)
只看該作者 11樓 發表于: 2009-09-07
我的記憶也是這樣
第一次公開比賽用牌入未開封全新牌(with new deck order)的確是SHAWN...
印象最深是他拿來比2003的FISM吧...
後來才發生了CYRIL事件
再之前好像沒看過別人來拿比賽或者表演...
至於SHAWN得2003FISM前,SAM- 2000, IBM -2001, 也是用時光倒流及DEJA VU

----------------
剛剛去CAFE找了一下
有人說George Schindler很早就有在賣 然後還有Ricky Jay的版本 (CAFE的人提到是1980年代左右)
可是是不同的方式
RICKY JAY的是表演完魔術師拿出"另一副"牌
然後觀眾的牌跑進去
而SHAWN的版本...大家都很熟了吧 (時光倒流及DEJA VU~~~)
基本上現在大家都是變SHAWN的版本 (很大原因是因為CYRIL在電視上變...也不知道這樣算好還是不好..ORZ)~~~~~

而當時2004年大家討論到SHAWN跟GEORGE SCHINDLER的分別的時候
SHAWN是這樣回答的
this is my original idea and not the same as George Schindler's. I loved "sealed surprise" but it is not even close in method.

然後就在碎碎唸CYRIL了...

2008年的時候他再次提到這件事 (他提到的Mr Jardonett是當時有一位說發明了這個效果準備販賣,而且說可以表演SHAWN的一樣的東西...於是乎也被SHAWN唸了..)

Sealed Surprise by George Schlinder appears to be the first sealed deck routine. The card was not found in the correct position in the original instructions. Later copies of the manuscript have included a written in addition.

Rick Jay and Greg Gleason both have presented effects with sealed decks and Greg Gleason is available on his DVD set. Goertzen & Salinsky have a manuscript with another interesting version that is not similar to the ones mentioned above. Cyril Takayama's is using my method without permission.

That Mr. Jardonett has chosen not to investigate the genesis of this effect is quite interesting. I read he asked many well known magicians but I am sure he could have asked Tim Trono who also works at Murphy's Magic who is quite familiar with my work.

In my method the cards and case are given to the spectator at the conclusion of the effect. They can in fact open and remove the cards themselves and no gimmick is involved.

I would not normally even reply to this type of posting to add hype to a product that has not even been released but his comment "In my version, and again, I am totally unaware of all others, you can easily do that Shawn Farquar's version." ...

I also don't take too kindly to the"Deja Vu" reference that has become such a key stone moment in my three time FISM Award winning act.

But I suspect by the tone of the posting of Mr Jardonett ( reply to Bryan ) that this reply will fall on deaf ears ...

Thanks to everyone else who has mentioned my routine to him to make him aware and I hope you will all look forward to the release of my method following FISM 2009 in China.

有人看不懂我再翻...最近很累...

後來他在同一個TOPIC跟那位Mr Jardonett還有一些討論
不過這故事太長了...

[ 此帖被leonardo在2009-09-07 04:30重新編輯 ]
離線leonardo
用戶UID
性別
不詳
發帖
魔幣
積分
貢獻值
交易幣
M幣
Facebook
未填寫
我的地盤
擅長領域
close up magic
警告次數
(0)
只看該作者 12樓 發表于: 2009-09-07
呼..剛剛SHAWN FARQUHAR給了我一些他自己查到的資料
基本上是誰在哪一年發表,然後參加過哪些比賽或者表演場合
大家也可以順便當作是看一下FISM得主是怎樣去定義自己發明一套魔術

我先把英文列出來好了

I do not claim to be the first to reseal a deck of cards. That, I believe, belongs to George Schlinder, SAM Dean of Magic. (他很強調這個...)

Here's the history in brief as I have researched:

George Schindler
Sealed Surprise
(signed card in box/not correct place/box no examinable)
The card was not found in the correct position in the original instructions. Later copies of the manuscript have included a written in addition following the typed instructions.

Ricky Jay
- FISM 1973 (I assume he presented it early than that though)
(signed red card in blue box from a suitcase/box I believe was not examinable)

Frank Garcia
- No information but several others have sited him as having performed a similar effect. I have researched a lot and have yet to find a reference but continue to search.

Shawn Farquhar
Signed Sealed and Delivered
(Presented in hands a signed card in box/correct position/everything given to spectator)
-1998 created
2000 competed IBM, Buffalo, USA
I lost the first contest in Buffalo but competed in the following events.
(這邊很有趣...看得出來SHAWN真的很在意..哈)
2000 - Grand Prix PCAM, Portland, USA
2001 - 1st Place SAM, New Orleans, USA
2001 - 1st Place IBM, Orlando, USA
2003 - 2nd place FISM in Micro - sat next to Cyril at awards ceremony
2006 - 2 awards at FISM
2008 - 1st Prize International Magic London
2009 - FISM Grand Pix and Cards 1st place

Cyril Takayama
Cyril TV Show
(Appears to be identical to Shawn Farquhar's)
- 2004 (following FISM)
Appears to be the same method including PH gimmick to cover. Uses camera to switch the decks even though the only part of the routine I had released at this point was the deck switch.

When asked he said he wasn't aware of my routine and that a friend had suggested the routine. He did however see my presentation at FISM. (他們當年好像坐在一起?不確定...)

Greg Gleason
SIgned Card to Sealed Deck (Theatrical Close Up DVD)
- (2006)
(Signed red card in blue deck/found in paper bag)

Goertzen & Salinsky
Signed and Sealed Manuscript
- 2006 (?)
(Signed card in another deck.)

Several others including Dai Hewga and Mark Mason have presented versions since FISM 2006. They may have been doing it earlier but I had not seen their presentations.

I am not the first to reseal a deck.
I due however believe I am the first to reseal a deck with a signed card in the correct position while holding the deck in my hands.
(所以說...這要看效果...)

Hope this helps you ...

shawn
離線nickyevil
用戶UID
性別
男生
發帖
魔幣
積分
貢獻值
交易幣